Unlock The Gift Of Romantic Love - with Robert Moradi, MD
Why has Romantic Love been given to humans? This 4-part online course is an insightful introduction to the experience of Romantic Love. It also offers perspectives and tools that will benefit those who desire to navigate or reframe the highs, lows, mysteries and challenges that may come with any romantic love relationship.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Deep-dive into a variety of universal joys and struggles related to the Romantic Love experience.
- Discover what could be done to invite Romantic Love into your life and relationships.
- Learn how to be with and transform intense emotions during (and after) Romantic Love into an expansion of consciousness and greater love for life.
THIS COURSE IS IDEAL FOR:
- Anyone who wants to unlock the mysteries of Romantic Love.
- Anyone who wants to reflect on Romantic Love as a tool on the individuation and consciousness journey.
- Mental health and wellness professionals working with and wanting to support clients facing a love crisis.
Romantic Love is a life-altering experience full of potential. It can be the most beautiful and intoxicating experience, and it can cause the most horrible pain. The experience of love can serve as a gateway to increased self-knowledge and more compassion and love for self and others. However, it requires that the joy and pain of love is understood as a reflection of our human condition. Discover how the struggles inherent in the experience can become a psychological gift.
During this 4-part online course, Dr. Moradi will attempt to help you remove the veil of intoxication that hovers over the mystery of love; while bringing to light the universal dynamics or archetypal patters at play during a romantic love encounter. He hopes that you will begin to gain the attitude of embracing the joy of love, and to relate differently to the fear of losing the beloved. He believes that romantic love can deepen the lovers self-knowledge, and expand their consciousness and love for humanity and the world.
Are you ready to delve into the mystery of Romantic Love, guided by Dr. Robert Moradi? Join the first class on July 13th, 2019, and learn how to survive and grow in the encounter with Romantic Love.
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- Learn how to recognize the signs that indicate the awakening of your own soul as a result of a Romantic Love experience.
- Discover how Romantic Love could illuminate the path towards completion of ones personality.
- Understand the experience of Romantic Love through an alchemical lens, providing a practical framework from a depth psychological perspective.
ENGAGE WITH DR. MORADI
During each live webinar class there will be time for Q&A. In addition to your own questions, here are some of the questions you may expect to be answered during the course:
- How to deal with the rapture and ravenous experience of Romantic Love?
- How to hold the experience? How to be with the irrational, a longing that cannot be satiated?
- How to deal with the forbidden aspects, betrayal and abandonment of Romantic Love?
- How to get connected or stay connected with ones journey towards growth of ones personality?
- What to do when being betrayed or being the betrayer?
ABOUT THE COURSE PRESENTER:
Robert Moradi, M.D. is a Jungian Analyst and psychiatrist in private practice in Santa Monica, California. In addition to his clinical practice, he teaches at the C.G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles, UCLA School of Medicine, and at the Reiss-Davis Child Study Center. Dr. Moradi has published and presented extensively in the field of Psychiatry and Psychoanalysis.
Class Dates in 2019:
July 13 and 20
August 17 and 24
Time: Each class starts at 9 am PST / noon EST
Duration: 75 minutes (incl. Q&A)
Location: Online via Zoom (plus you get the audio and video recording of
the live event)
Format: Live webinar (includes access to audio and video recordings of each class; ideal for those who may not be able to attend in-person, or who would like to re-listen to the classes in their own time).
- Sign up before June 23rd and only pay $99.
- Thereafter, the regular price of $125 for four classes of 75 minutes each applies.
You also receive:
- A downloadable course Companion Guide
- Access to a Closed Facebook Group
- Access to audio and video recordings after each live webinar class.
Enroll here via BrownPaperTickets
Or you can pay by phone: +1-801-656-8806
Alternatively, send a check to:
29 Layton Ave
Salt Lake City. UT. 84115
Please supply your email address when sending.
Online via Zoom (View)
SLC, UT 84115